2/18/2010

30 things...













you might want to know about me:

1. I absolutely HATE dogs.

2. I don't eat meat.

3. I adore lollypops.

4. I like piercings.

5. While kissing I like to bite and be bitten.

6. I love my frends ;**

7. I love my horse

8. I like to party all night long.

9. I rarely drink alcohol.

10. I can’t stand my hair being curly >.<

11. I love snowboarding

12. I like kissing in the rain or falling snow ;)

13. I hate wind

14. When i’m in bad mood I don't want anyone nearby except if the person is special to me.

15. I rather see something happens to me than to my friend

16. I hate attention whores

17. I hate liars

18. I hate people who talk behind your back.

19. I like colour combination of black and white

20. I am AFRAID of serious relationships, 'cause of bad experience with it

21. I am not a jealous type of person

22. I listen to any music except pop and folk music

23. I am perverted

24. I hate to be bored

25. I love to get sms-es

26. I am rather in man company

27. I have lots of fights with girls, 'cause I don't know why.

28. If I love somebody, I'll love or at least like him forever.

29. I can act pretty well.

30. I love if boy hugs me from behind


sorry for not writing for so long, I don't have my cam right now, since my sister took it with her. But nothing in practicular happened those days...

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar