2/28/2010

Something once lost,

will never return...

Soooo today I finally got my computer back! It's been a while since I was using it last time XD
Today, we went ridding again, it was really nice :3
My brother and his girlfriend came over for a dinner and she decided to go with me so I had to ride Svala. First I thought I'll leave her alone since we went for a looong ride yesterday, but in the end everything was okay, just she was a bit tired when we got back. She grew much *.* she is just getting bigger and bigger :3 and all she has to get is some fat XD since she is really skinny and bony... Luckily she has enough will and energy so we can make it trough ^^ cant wait for snow to begone. I officially hate it now! XD

5 komentarjev:

  1. That's true...something lost may never return...unless you are really really lucky I guess :D

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Ooow and I want more posts! :D

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. nothing I lost has ever return ^^' sadly, but I miss and want back everything I lost...
    sorry I didn't have my computer for quite a while ^^ so I hope those holes wont happen ever again ^^

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. Ooooh I see, I understand than :P

    And I also like the picture, if you tried playing with curves (red, green, blue) I think the picture would come out a little more colorful and jumpy, or how to say.
    I also like the previous picture of the horses and snow, I think that one gives away a story.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. Awwh thanks :3
    well I'm REALLY not good at photoshop XD so I rather not use it cause when I open a picture the result is usually black screen XD so yeah ^^'

    :3 thankies
    It's just ISO that was too big at that picture and I had to darken it a bit >.< but there are still tracks of burns :(

    OdgovoriIzbriši