3/02/2010

Kids...

they are so simple, not complicating, they smile for little things, are not afraid to show emotions and are just who they are.

Another test coming tomorrow, I can't wait -.-' when getting older, you have to be more responsible, you have many problems and it's so annoying and stressful...

Yesterday I and Storz went for a drink, since he had to wait for two hours in Ljubljana and called me. And also I met his girlfriend. They make a nice couple together ^^

In the morning I had to wake up at 5.50 cause I and Crt went together on the bus. He was daaaaamn sleepy XD
Mom called later saying that she bought fatty food for Svala and now I'm waiting for her to come home, so we go to Orle to drop it. I hope it will help :/ I reaaaally want her to finally get some fat cause she is really sooo skinny :/
Oh and Jenny wrote me on myspace again! ^^ I'm so happy to hear from her :3

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar