3/06/2010

No one


IMG_3138
Originally uploaded by mao_rox
really wants to be alone...

Although many people are, being left behind and got no one that would care for them.

I myself used to be like that tho, luckily I have few, but precious friends I can rely on and I really LOVE them.

Yet yesterday, was much of a good day ^^ went out, had fun, saw some people I haven't seen for a while.

Today I woke up at 10am. and I really wanted to sleep more but mom was really mad at me since I said I'll go with her to BTC to buy some stuff for Karli and Kaja. I bought myself cloth to sew some leg warmers since the old ones are kinda falling apart XD woops. Then my brother and Kaja came for dinner. When we ate, I and Kaja went for a ride ^^ It was great if I count out that I and Svala almost fell when she jumped aside, because she was scared of a fallen tree -.- but in the end everything was okay ^^ she was really energetic today, she was waving with her head in sign on joy and happiness :3

So... right now I'm waiting for mom to get ready to go to cinema. I, my sister and mom are going to go watch Avatar :3

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar