3/03/2010

Even if I tried my best



you wouldn't get to know, how sorry I am. I really miss you.

Todays day was really, how to put it, easy? Although we had history test, it was a really nice day and test (maybe its just me) was really easy. I ate the rest of strawberries that my mom brought yesterday ;D They were delicious :3

Yay I'm so glad cause we don't have any test this week ^^ But we do have maths test in Monday sooo no break for me I guess :/

And we gave to Svala that fatty food, but she didn't seem to like it very much, so she didn't eat it. But I'll try again later (:

In the morning I wanted to wait for Karli to wake up since today, it's his birthday ^^ but I failed cause I had to go to school before he woke up. I thought he was going to stay here for another night, but he went home... I really don't like to congratulate over the phone and computer, so I'll rather wait till when I'll see him ^^

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KARLI! [;

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar