3/17/2010

Even the prettiest rose,


IMG_5422
Originally uploaded by mao_rox
can be dangerous. And even your closest friend might be your enemy.

In Friday, I finally went out alone with Svala. It was awesome although in the start she didn't want to go and she went zig-zag but then she figured that everything is alright and she was in such a hurry! She almost didn't want to stop ^^.
During the weekend I had lot of work to do and even now, I can barely see my way out :s
Yes, I was with Svala as well ^^ and she finally started to eat that fatty food and vitamins and it made me really happy ^.^
On Tuesday we had chemistry test, and it went pretty good ^^ I hope the results are good as well...

Last few days I have really weird dream, totally suspicious, but somehow nice. I wished that I would never wake up from it.

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar