3/20/2010

You can earn anyone's trust,


IMG_5478
Originally uploaded by mao_rox
if you just wait long enough and use the right methods.

Yes, yesterday was a good day ^^ we had test from German and it went pretty well so i expect some good results (:
My grandma had name day, so we went at her place and had a dinner. After that, I and mom went home, she had to cut trees and i made so muffins, since i promised few people I'll bring 'em with me.
So, when I was done with baking, I went out, I, Glavan, Bizy and Krmel went to club 300and we played billiards for two hours XD I and Glavo were in one team against Bizy and Krmel. In the end it was a tie D:

Sooo today, when I was finally a bit free, with mom, we went riding again ^^ and we went a bit before, because she wanted to pick up some dandelions and I decided to take some photos ^^ I was pretty lucky, 'cause sun was shinning for me :3
After that, we went riding, although horses didn't want to go today -.-' But anyway it was nice, just a little bit cold ^^

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar