3/04/2010

Sometimes I wish...


IMG_5094
Originally uploaded by mao_rox
I wouldn't wake up from my dream...
I wish life was easy and kind as it is in dreams sometimes...^^

Today's day was nothing special, we were swimming at PE and teacher said I am really good ^^ at English class we had a substitute teacher cause our got ill. we were talking about pets and it was fun ^^ and I really like this substitute teacher ^^ after class I had some time to spend, so I went in ValeNovak and saw this 'fruits' book which contains Japanese fashion. I wanna have it *.* but it costs like 39 euros.... And I don't have that much money :( but it looks really awesome, so I'll try to find some pics on the web.
Sooo after that, I went to clinic, where I had my head checked with MRI and figured, luckily everything is okay.

2 komentarja: