3/23/2010

Days go by...


IMG_5517
Originally uploaded by mao_rox
and you don't even notice, where did every single day go...

Yes, yet two weeks of my youth :O I can't wait for weekend to come, even tho it has just ended. -.-

I have god damned hiccups! make it stop... D; its so damn annoying I can't even talk normal -.-'

Yet I am waiting that I get my ordered Chinese food *.* I love it. I simply love it.
Aaaaand two days left till next episode of 'kimi no todoke'. I am really curious what will come out of it :3 It's anime, thats alike to yamato nadeshiko, but it's different story. Kinda. But I love it. And I somehow find myself in it. But no happy ending for me XD

God, I hate hiccups!

Oh and by the way, anyone wants to pose me? I really need a model to make some pictures with. Don't be shy ^.^ I don't bite... so much...
Call me, text me, send me e-mail, click me on MSN, talk to me in person, anything :3 I really want a model n_n

2 komentarja:

  1. Models? Hmmm I would tell you some but I have none XDD
    What about self portraits? Or mmmm some of your friends? My "first" (and almost only) models were my school mates XD


    Otherwise I like the picture, it gives out the fresh vibe =)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Well I have few, but they are all female XD and we have to make a date, so we start shoting ^^ I'd like to get some couples and some boy models XD since till now all i got are girls ^^
    self portraits at me aint really good D: I being captured on a picture isnt really good idea XD

    well i had one model, that we actually took few shots, few of them are good and we made a good combination since she photoshoped pictures a bit and they were just awesome ^^ but we didn't have really much of time :/

    thankies ^^ but sadly i thought i could capture the sun that day, but it was hidden behind the clouds :/ I'll try some other time again -.-' damn weather. XD

    OdgovoriIzbriši