3/10/2010

Old things


IMG_5410
Originally uploaded by mao_rox
are somehow really interesting ^^
My mom found this cam somewhere and gave it to me. I was thinking of buying film for it and that I could make photos myself :3

And I'd really love to go to some old castle and take few shots. Anyone knows for some place? Or anyone wants to go with me?

Yesterday Kaja had birthday, and we went at their place, cause we were invited to, my brother and Kaja made us lunch, and we got tiramisu for dessert. It was really good *.*
Bro, told me few things more about photography and photoshop, but when I'll have time, I'll go at his place, so he will show me few photoshop tricks :3
I can't wait for holidays to come. I really can't stand in this shitty school anymore :/

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar