1/22/2010

Any wish could come true...


if you only will for it strong enough.
In the morning, I already knew that today ain't gonna be a good day. Everything went wrong. Well I got my blood results, it says that I have anemia, just don't really know how am I going to solve it since I really dislike meat. So mom bought some blueberry juice for me, which doesn't taste really good.
And it's so damn annoying when everybody is saying: 'yay finally Friday, so we can go out!' and you know you can't join >.< But everything has its own advantages and disadvantages.
So today, I made a wish. To go to see Svala, so mom and I went to take there stuff we bought and I am really happy that i saw her. I think every time I see her, she is stronger, bigger and wiser ^^ I simply adore her. ♥

2 komentarja:

  1. Comment on picture: The horse that got split in half does not make picture very interesting, i suggest that u kill the poney (cut the picture) :P and try to see it them, its a bit dark and morbid for my taste when it comes to animals but, remeber animals like people at certain view must not be pictured, it makes them, fat, unnoticable and totally killing the quality of picture. Its common mistake that amater artists make, i suggest to ask someone with experiences or try yourself, on one person, animal or plant, picture it like: not cuting the arm, leg, head, neck+head, half of torso, only torso and head... play around a bit and you'll see the difference of the same picture, with different body parts missing...

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Thanks!
    I appreciate your ideas :3 especially since i'm yet just starting to photograph XD and don't really have much of knowledge about photos ^^
    well about darkness, I was playing with photoshop, in original it's much brighter... I'll cut out Frigg so we'll see how the picture works out then ^^
    thanks again! :3

    OdgovoriIzbriši