1/30/2010

Why are you

jealous of something you don't really care for?
Even if it seems you don't care for some people, somehow, you become jealous of person who tries at that person. I wonder why is that so?...
So yeah, I haven't been on computer for a while since I had no time and lots of work to do. So I finally stopped eating pills, so I don't have to wake up at 6 am. anymore.
Today it was much fun; I woke up at 6.20 am and rode to the center, where I waited for Bizzy and then we went to BTC. We were working as barmen and it was really fun ^^ After we have finished, Junior joined us (before he was playing) and we went to center to drink something. Then we went to Tanky's place where we played D'n'D.
I is snowing again. I just wish it would stop so I could finally get to go riding.

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar